For durable frozen good storage, this high-capacity undercounter freezer model features two full-extension commercial-strength chrome baskets with the smooth-glide ball bearing system and a cantilevered FreshFlo stainless steel shelf.
- 4.7 total cu. ft.
- Keep items organized and within easy reach with (2) commercial-grade chrome wire freezer bins on the fully extendable smooth-glide ball bearing system
- Also includes (1) full-width adjustable cantilevered FreshFlo stainless steel shelf (removable)
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary internal design allows for cool air to circulate throughout cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from -10° F to 10° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||-10°F to 10°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.