Wolf dual convection delivers unsurpassed flexibility and control. Intuitive and easy to command from the rotating control panel. Choose the framed or unframed door design in Classic Stainless. The Wolf 30" L Series Single Oven pairs nicely with the Wolf microwave, which is exactly the same width.
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 273
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Dual convection system with two fans and four heating elements
- Ten cooking modes, including bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory required) and proof
- Rotating glass touch control panel
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Three adjustable oven racks; one full-extension easy glide, one full-extension door glide and one standard.
- Large viewing triple-pane window
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- Temperature probe and receptacle
- Self-clean, delayed start and Sabbath feature
- Door hinge with hydraulic damper
- Dual interior halogen lighting
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.