Professional performance meets refined design with our new 60" Gas Range. With over eight cubic feet of oven capacity, and maximum rangetop space, the 60"Gas Range can be customized to perfectly suit the needs of you and your family. Designed with six dual burners, add a French top, infrared griddle, double griddle, infrared charbroiler, or a combination thereof. Enhanced performance features include dual-stacked, sealed burners that offer everything from the highest highs to the lowest lows. The top-tier burner delivers maximum heat transfer at higher settings, while the lower-tier allows for more controlled simmering and melting without scorching. Underneath, two full-size gas convection ovens offer ample cooking space and feature our infrared broiler that requires virtually no warm up. The professional style has been updated from top to bottom. The clean lines of the updated exterior design are highlighted by our signature Wolf red, infinite control knobs (also available in black or stainless), stainless steel knob bezels and a spring-and-damper hinge for always-smooth closures - even when your hands are full.
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 875-950
- Agency listed for installation in USA & Canada
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup
- Burners deliver 9,200 to 15,000 Btu on high with the added control of simmering on each burner. One burner can be reduced to 350 Btu for delicate melting
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use
- Signature red control knobs, surrounded by stainless bezels, offering infinite control
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous burner grates provide even heating and make it easy to slide pots
- 3 top configurations including infrared charbroiler and infrared griddle, double griddle or French top with stainless steel covers
- Dual Large-capacity 30,000 Btu gas convection ovens with three adjustable oven racks
- Infrared oven broiler with ultra-fast preheating
- Halogen lit, porcelain oven interiors
- Wolf exclusive spring-and-damper hinge system provides quiet oven door closure
- Stainless steel front leg covers
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2020 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2021. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.