The new 36" Gas Range offers an updated design and new performance features that build on Wolf's decades-long heritage in professional kitchens. This range boasts a cooktop that can be configured in three different ways with options for an infrared griddle or infrared charbroiler. Wolf gas ranges feature dual-stacked burners for precise control from the highest highs to the lowest lows. The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat transfer at higher settings, while the lower-tier flames are dedicated for precision simmering and melting. Sealed, seamless burner pans make clean-up a breeze. The cavernous gas convection oven holds three adjustable racks and a powerful infrared broiler that sears quickly and evenly. The clean lines of the updated exterior design are highlighted by our signature Wolf red, infinite control knobs (also available in black or stainless), stainless steel knob bezels and a spring-and-damper door hinge for always-smooth door closure - even when your hands are full.
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 445-470
- Agency listed for installation in USA & Canada
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup
- Burners deliver 9,200 to 15,000 Btu on high with the added control of simmering on each burner. One burner can be reduced to 350 Btu for delicate melting
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use
- Signature red control knobs, surrounded by stainless steel bezels, offering infinite control
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous burner grates provide even heating
- 3 top configurations options include infrared griddle or infrared charbroiler that sear food above 1600F
- Large-capacity 30,000 Btu gas convection oven with three adjustable oven racks
- Infrared broiler with ultra-fast preheating
- Wolf exclusive spring-and-damper hinge system provides quiet oven door closure
- Halogen lit, porcelain oven interior
- Stainless steel front leg covers
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2020 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2021. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.