The Wolf dual fuel range offers standard dual stacked surface burners. The large electric oven features the Wolf exclusive dual convection system that delivers even temperature and airflow throughout. Its two convection fans and four heating elements give the user convenience and superior control over eight different cooking modes. Brilliant halogen lights illuminate the beautiful blue oven interior.
- -Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- -Three adjustable oven racks with full extension bottom rack
- -Natural or LP gas rangetop with large capacity dual convection electric oven
- -Triple pane oven door window and dual halogen lighting
- -Temperature probe feature
- -Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- -Classic stainless steel exterior finish
- -CSA certified for US and Canada
- -Pivoting hidden touch control panel
- -Red or black control knobs - must be specified at time of order
- -Melt feature on one 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) burner
- -Coaxial temperature displaying oven selector knob
- -Adjustable stainless steel legs in front and adjustable rear casters
- -Fits existing 30" (762) opening
- -Platinum bezels surround all knobs - chrome or brass bezels optional
- -Self-cleaning oven
- -Eight cooking modes - bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection and bake stone (with bake stone accessory)
- -Dual-stacked sealed 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) and 15,000 Btu/ hr (4.4 kWh) burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings
- -Certified by Star-K to meet religious regulations
- -Porcelain coated cast iron continuous top grates
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2020 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2021. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.