The Wolf 30" Dual Fuel Range offers standard dual stacked surface burners. The large electric oven features the Wolf dual convection system that delivers even temperature and airflow throughout. Its two convection fans and four heating elements give the user convenience and superior control over ten different cooking modes. Brilliant halogen lights illuminate the beautiful blue oven interior.
- Shipping weight: (325 lbs)
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Triple pane oven door window and dual halogen lighting
- Natural or LP gas rangetop with large capacity dual convection electric oven
- Specify knob finish at time of purchase - your choice of black, stainless steel, or signature red
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish
- Bezels with stainless steel finish surround all knobs - chrome or brass bezels available as an accessory
- Dual-stacked sealed 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) and 15,000 Btu/ hr (4.4 kWh) burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings
- Melt feature on one 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) burner
- Porcelain coated cast iron continuous top grates
- Pivoting hidden touch control panel
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Ten cooking modes-bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory required) and proof
- Self-cleaning oven
- Coaxial temperature displaying oven selector knob
- Temperature probe feature
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- Spring/damper door system for each oven door
- Three adjustable oven racks; one full-extension easy glide, one full-extension door glide and one standard.
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2019 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2020. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.