Many outdoor cooking enthusiasts appreciate how charcoal grilling and smoking can almost seem poetic... the slow cooking, the importance of precision temperature control, the natural smells; the style is truly a culinary art form. Coyote Outdoor Living's charcoal grills and smokers bring our promise of passion, design and value to this art form.
C1CHCS Exclusive Features
- Standard Coyote Signature Smoking Grate for perfect heat diffusion
- Heat-resistant ceramic construction
- 254 square inches of cooking area
- Adjustable venting for precision temperature management
- Smoke, sear, grill option
Note: Available with cart and side shelves; Add "-FS" to model no.
Product Options & Accessories
- Custom made cover available (ASADO-CVR)
- Accessories bundle - includes all available accessories for the Asado smoker (ASADO-ACC)
- Heat deflector, for even heat distribution across the grids (ASADO-HD)
- Chicken throne, marinading tool for chicken or turkey (ASADO-CT)
- Grate gripper, lifts pizza stone or cooking grids when too hot to lift (ASADO-GG)
- Pizza stone, for evenly cooking pizzas, flatbreads, and other culinary delights (ASADO-PS)
- 100% natural hardwood lump charcoal - 20lb bag (CLMP)
- Universal 304 Stainless Steel Cart Available (Model: C2UNCT)
- Coyote Asado Accessories
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.