24" Wine Cooler, Dual Zone with a Panel Ready Glass Door, Left Hinge
- Panel ready - designed for an integrated look with existing cabinetry
- Easy to use touch control panel for precise dual zone climate control
- Full telescoping racks cradle your bottles to help dampen vibration
- Different wines - different temperatures. With two distinct zones you have just the right conditions to both store and serve.
- Secure door locks help keep uninvited guests out
- Cool running interior LEDs dramatically illuminate your bottles while saving energy. Lighting available in Theater White, Midnight Blue, and Honey Amber.
- Filtered, conditioned air is circulated to help ensure a stable, uniform temperature
- UV blocking low-e glass and vibration dampening protect your favorite vintages
- Zero Clearance hinge and flat plug design ensure flush installation
|Dimensions_x000D_ D x W x H
||23 3/4" x 23 7/8 x 34 1/8"
|Cut Out_x000D_ D x W x H
||24" x 24" x 34 1/4"
||90 Day Love It or Leave It Guarantee; 2 year parts and labor; 5 year compressor
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.