Malvern Show Room / Floor Model / sn....0033 Exclusive induction component technology enables us to give you the most advanced Induction Cooktops available. They are as responsive as gas and as convenient as electric.
- Black Mirrored Finish
- 13-Inch Element
- Triple Zone
- Auto Shut-Off Timer
- Largest (13") and most powerful (4600W) round heating element in its class
- Industry exclusive triple zone - accomodates multiple size pans with 3 diameter sizes
- Speed Heating - Induction cooktops heat 50%aster than traditional gas cooktops
- Our Induction PowerBoost feature heats cookware faster than any other type of cooking technology.
- Auto Shut Off Timer available for all elements enables user to set desired cooking times. Separate kitchen timer also available.
- Keep Warm function allows meals to remain ready to serve
- Pan Recognition - Element will not turn on if other small objects are placed on the cooking zone
- Anti-Overflow System - exclusive feature shutting off the relevant element and sounding alarm when liquids are detected on user interface
- 2-step digital control panel indicates when elements are hot or very hot
- Child Safety Lock
- Touch control panel with blue light illumination offers 17 power settings
- Angular, modern design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances
- Full stainless steel frame
- Trapezoid design control panel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.