Our digital signage products are built-to-order. For more information on pricing and availability, please tell us more about your project
and we'll get back to you quickly, normally within one business day.
Introducing the NEW Marquee Series
55" ultra-bright, outdoor, 2500 NIT
all-weather LED-LCD digital signage display with built-in tuner.
Direct-sun readable with high temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology to resist isotropic blackout, the DS-5525L
is a break-through in commercial-grade digital signage technology for high-traffic outdoor venues.
Complete with anti-glare protective glass to guard against vandalism, powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for durability and an accessible rear panel for efficient field servicing, the DS-5525L
outdoor digital signage display is the perfect mix of toughness and ease-of-use for large-scale, demanding environments.
This model includes:
- Weatherproof remote control
- Two-year warranty
- Operator's manual
- 55" Marquee Series True-Outdoor All-Weather Digital Signage for permanent outdoor installation
- Ultra-Bright (2500 NIT), high-heat tolerant 55-inch full HD, 1080p LED-LCD screen for improved outdoor viewing
- Built-in tuner
- Landscape Orientation
- Direct Sunlight-Readable
- Ambient light sensor with user-selectable settings
- Easy-to-remove front bezel and rear access panel for efficient field servicing
- Anti-glare protective glass helps protect against vandalism and abuse
- Massive, water-tight side-opening cable/media bay provides easy access
(Opening: 8.925" X 12.5" x 3.0" deep / Interior: 11" X 15.6" X 2.1" deep)
- Media bay power port powers media players without the need for external cords (firstname.lastname@example.org / 12v@3amps)
- Side-mounted cable ports for improved access and visibility
- High temperature Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology prevents isotropic blackout
- Thermal-flow air ventilation system keeps the unit cool & dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F
- Ability to operate in cold weather (-40 degrees F)
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability
- Quick-change filtration cartridges
- RS232 serial control with discrete on, off, and input control (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Rear IR receiver (located in the cable-entry compartment)
- Innovative water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups
- Weatherproof control buttons with optional tamper-proof plate
- Side control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming
- Includes Weatherproof Remote Control, Warranty, Manual
- Optional 20W speaker bar sold separately (Top-or-bottom mountable)
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.