Summit's selection of microwave ovens includes fully featured models specially designed to maximize convenience in residential and hospitality settings. Model SM903BSA is a countertop microwave in a jet black finish, with a door window for convenient viewing and an easy-grab handle in brushed stainless steel. The rear features a built-in allocator that accepts a 2 or 3-prong plug, making this unit ideal for 1-cord use with a refrigerator, coffeemaker, or other appliance. The allocator automatically disables the second appliance when the microwave is in use, resuming power after the cycle is finished in order to prevent power surges. Two USB ports are built into the front to allow for charging of mobile devices. The digital control panel features one-touch settings for pizza, potatoes, popcorn beverages, frozen dinners, and reheating. Additional settings let you auto defrost, cook by weight, or add 30 seconds for fast reheating. Multi-stage cooking lets you combine different functions. A built-in smoke alarm and air blow setting helps to protect the unit from smoke and grease buildup. The digital display can be disabled in eco mode and the end-of-cycle alerts muted at the touch of a button. This microwave features a clean white interior with a removable glass turntable. With its compact size and innovative power-saving design, the SM903BSA offers convenient benefits for a variety of locations.
- Charge your mobile devices through the pre-installed ports, located on the microwave's front for added convenience
- Rear includes an outlet to accept a 2 or 3-prong cord, allowing easy 1-plug operation that will temporarily shut off the other second device while the microwave is in use to prevent power surges
- Easy-grab handle in brushed stainless steel elevates the look for the microwave
- Design makes it easy to view your cooking without opening the door
- Front located controls with easy-to-identify settings for a variety of cooking activities
- Pre-programmed settings for potatoes, pizza, beverages, popcorn, frozen dinners, and reheating
- Interior includes glass disc that rotates to ensure even heating
- Audible and visual alerts if the microwave interior reaches high levels of smoke concentration
- Microwave can be set to run at zero power for 2 minutes, a useful function for refreshing the interior after long periods of inactivity or if the interior has heavy smoke residue inside
- Program up to 3 cooking sequences to achieve the proper heating results
- Enter your food's estimated weight for more effective heating
- Variable power options let you get the right heat for each dish
- Setting for defrosting, with an automatic pause and audible alert to remind users to rotate or flip food
- 1-6 minute number buttons let you cook at full power for a designated set of time
- One-touch setting lets you add 30 seconds of full power heating
- Power-saving option lets you disable the digital display
- Press and hold ON/OFF for 3 seconds to disable the sound of your microwave
- Activate this setting to disable the control panel
- Allows you to set a cooking timer as needed
- Digital display of time
- Audible signal lets you know when heating has finished
|Height of Cabinet
||10.38" (26 cm)
||17.88" (45 cm)
||12.13" (31 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||13.63" (35 cm)
||0.7 cu.ft. (20 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||35.0 lbs. (16 kg)
||42.0 lbs. (19 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||9.5" (24 cm)
|Specialized Cooking Buttons
||7.13" (18 cm)
||11.63" (30 cm)
||10.0" (25 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.