Summit offers a quality lineup of electric cooktops designed to suit any residential or hotel kitchen setup. The CR2B223G is a 230V radiant cooktop made with EuroKera ceramic black glass. The smooth surface ensures easy cleanup with a sleek, modern look. This unit is designed to fit many common counter cutouts sized 20" x 16". The burners and knobs are specially laid out so that they are easy and intuitive to use when the unit is installed in a landscape or portrait configuration. This unit features a large 7" 1800W burner and a 5 1/2" 1200W burner, letting you accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional safety features include indicator lights, a residual heat indicator, and color-matched push-to-turn knobs. With its innovative design and quality construction, the CR2B223G is a great choice for homes, hotels, yachts, and other settings with unique kitchen needs.
- Fits popular cutout size: Designed for built-in installation in 20" x 16" cutouts
- Versatile placement: Specially designed to be mounted portrait or landscape style with controls being easy to read and manage in either direction
- EuroKera black ceramic glass surface: Easy cleanup and elegant style on a smooth ceramic glass surface
- Two heating elements: One 1800W burner and one 1200W burner for fast cooking
- 230V operation: Professional installation required
- Push-to-turn controls: Prevents accidents by requiring a small amount of force to turn on cooktop heat
- Residual heat indicator: Indicator will illuminate to warn if some part of the glass surface is too hot to touch
- Indicator lights: Operating indicators light up to show which burner is in use
- ADA compliant design: Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.