Our largest wine storage unit, the Sub-Zero WS-30 can house up to 147 bottles - 50 in the upper zone, 97 in the lower. You can set temperatures from 39°F to 65°F in each zone.
- Full-size wine storage with 147 (750 ml) bottle capacity
- Flip-up grille allows unit to be completely built in and serviced from the front
- UV resistant glass protection
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Framed, overlay, flush inset and classic stainless steel design options
- Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry
- Display shelf for those prize bottles is illuminated with discreet lighting mounted in the control panel
- Sturdy, rustproof wire shelves accommodate standard 750 ml bottles, half-bottles, as well as magnums
- Roller-glide shelves faced with natural cherry wood have a three-quarter extension for easy access to all bottles of stored wine with the door at 90 degrees
- Soft LED lighting
- Refrigeration system allows individual temperature control of the two wine compartments and ideal humidity
- Temperature range is 39°F (4°C) to 65°F (18°C)
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
- Service light indicator, optional lock and tie-in to home security system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.