The UC-24C(I) refrigerator/freezer simplifies life at home by bringing refrigeration anywhere it's needed. Fresh greens in the kitchen island. Ice, soda and snacks in the media room. Chilled mineral water in the master suite. The combination Sub-Zero UC-24C(I) refrigerator/freezer features a wine storage shelf and can be ordered with or without an automatic ice maker.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 3.6 cu ft (102 L)
- Freezer Capacity: 1.1 cu ft (31 L)
- Wine Storage Capacity: Up to 8 (750 ml) bottles
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 15-amp circuit
- Annual Energy Usage: 437 kWh/$47 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 130
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Combination unit provides refrigeration and freezer storage
- Easy-access electronic controls with LCD display
- Adjustable, spill-proof cantilever glass shelves
- Roller-glide wine storage shelf faced with natural cherry wood has a three-quarter extension for easy access
- Automatic ice maker with clear ice bucket
- Two-litre bottle storage in the bottom door shelf
- This unit can be ordered with (Model UC-24CI) or without (Model UC-24C) an icemaker
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.