The Sub-Zero BI-48SD side-by-side with dispenser offers ice and water dispensing through the refrigerator door. Exterior refinements include redesigned grilles and lower-profile hinges. Inside, new technology in food preservation makes the new built-ins nothing short of revolutionary.
- Meets strict Department of energy requirements - uses less energy than a 100-watt light bulb
- Annual Energy Usage: 754 kWh/$80 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Flip-up grille allows unit to be completely built in and serviced from the front
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Side-by-side refrigerator / freezer with ice and water dispenser
- Framed, overlay, flush inset and classic stainless steel design options
- Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry
- Air purification system
- Water filtration system
- Evenly-distributed bright interior lighting
- Adjustable, spill-proof glass shelves
- Crisper and deli drawers form a special low-temperature zone
- Informational freshness cards inside unit
- Dual refrigeration system
- Automatic ice maker
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
|Is Star K
|Is Energy Star
|Annual Energy Usage
|Energy Cost Per Kwh
||1/4" OD copper, braided stainless steel or PEX tubing
||15 amp dedicated circuit
||115 VAC, 60 Hz
Side By Side
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2023
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Offer is valid January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022. All appliances must be installed by December 31, 2023 in order to qualify. Online or mail-in redemption form must be received within 1 year after the date of invoice in order to qualify. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.