Newly redesigned, the Sub-Zero BI-36R all refrigerator is for you. The 23.3 cubic-foot interior is easy to organize with adjustable glass shelves, door shelves and other compartments. Keep food fresher longer with the new air purification system that scrubs the air of bacteria, mold, and viruses.
- Meets strict Department of energy requirements - uses less energy than a 100-watt light bulb
- Annual Energy Usage: 404 kWh/$43 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Flip-up grille allows unit to be completely built in and serviced from the front
- All refrigerator
- Framed, overlay, flush inset and classic stainless steel design options
- Air purification system
- Evenly-distributed bright interior lighting
- Adjustable, spill-proof glass shelves
- Crisper and deli drawers form a special low-temperature zone
- Model BI-36R/S is Energy Star qualified
- Informational freshness cards inside unit
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.