Integrated refrigeration can be used anywhere in the home. It merges seamlessly into the decor, with no visible hinges or grilles. The Sub-Zero 736TR All Refrigerator is a 36" wide tall unit with refrigerator storage in the upper cabinet, and also in the lower drawers with a crisper cover standard in the upper drawer. Two distinct temperature zones ensure the freshest food and energy efficiency.
- Refrigerator storage capacity of 21 cubic feet (595 L)
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Electrical Requirements: 115V AC, 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Annual Energy Usage: 384 kWh/$41 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Shipping Weight: 480 lbs (218 kg)
- Exclusive dual action hinge has a built-in 90 degree door stop
- Integrated design for "point-of-use" refrigeration anywhere in the home
- Dual refrigeration system with two distinct temperature zones ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency
- Electronic digital controls are up front and easy to use
- Flat to the ceiling bright lighting in cabinet and drawers
- Door alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if a door or drawer is left open
- Refrigerator deli drawer for storage of smaller items
- The model 736TR integrated design accepts custom wood panels. Optional stainless steel panels with tubular or pro handles are available
- Removable crisper cover with a clear view window can be used in either storage drawer
- Two, five and twelve year residential warranty - exclusions apply, see warranty terms
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.