The Sub-Zero 700BF(I) Freezer Drawers is available with or without ice maker. With a combined capacity of over five cubic feet, this two-drawer unit lets you put freezer space literally anywhere you need it.
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Annual Energy Usage: 392 kWh/$42 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Base unit with freezer storage drawers
- Integrated design for "point-of-use refrigeration" anywhere in the home
- Electronic controls are up front and easy to use
- Flat to the ceiling bright lighting in drawers
- Alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if a drawer is left open
- This unit can be ordered with (Model 700BFI) or without (Model 700BF) an icemaker.
- The model 700BF(I) integrated design accepts custom wood panels or optional stainless steel panels and handles
- Top drawer has a removable divider
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.