Born of 100% steel, the Sub-Zero PRO 48 Refrigerator/Freezer is no less than a masterpiece of preservation. Its sculpted metal, dual refrigeration and advanced controls marry performance and design in a bold new way for home refrigeration.
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements
- Annual Energy Usage: 691 kWh/$74 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 860
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Can be built-in or, with the freestanding accessory kit, used in a free-standing application
- Dual refrigeration - two compressors and three evaporators keep foods fresher longer and prevent odor transfer
- Exterior temperature display with easy-to-read digital readouts
- Microprocessor and interior control panel with up-front touch controls
- Crisper drawer is a touch-and-glide crisper with a tight-seal glass lid
- Drawers with adjustable and removable dividers
- Cantilevered and spill-proof glass shelves with stainless steel trim
- Auto-close system with an advanced hinge design
- Easy-access grille pops up with a simple pull
- Slide-out stainless steel bins
- Automatic ice maker
- Water filter
- Two, five and twelve year residential warranty-exclusions apply-see warranty terms
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.