- 2.42 cu. ft.
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty on all top burners
- ADA Compliant
- 4 9,100 BTU Open Burners
- Roll-out, drop door broiler with 2-piece porcelain pan & tray
- Fully insulated oven includes 2 heavy-duty oven racks with 4 adjustable positions
- Baffled oven burners distribute heat evenly throughout the oven
- Easily converts from natural gas to L.P. gas without the need to purchase a conversion kit
- 8 in. porcelain backguard with electronic clock
- Windowed oven door
- Made in the U.S.A.
||20.125"W x 44" H x 24.5" D
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.