- Stainless steel control knob
- BTU output: Front burner to 5,460 BTU, Rear burner to 10,230 BTU
- Available for both natural and LP gas applications
- Completely sealed burners
- Cast iron grate and trivet insert
- Electric spark ignition
- Oblique flame pattern for uniform cooking results
- Improved heat distribution in pan base
- Grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans
- Cast-iron pot rests
- Enamelled burner components and pot rests
- Robust, durable design allows easy cleaning
- Rapid ignition without the need to push and hold
- Modern, sleek appearance
- Automatic reignition when flame is extinguished
- Gas tap shut-off after unsuccessful reignition attempts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.