Elegance meets spaciousness in the magnificent Chateau Collection 8SBARE. At a full 30 inches wide, it offers an abundant 8 cubic feet of storage, which translates to 18 wine bottles and 144 twelve-ounce beverage cans (max 162 cans if double stacked on right). The wine section features both a glide-out rack and a stationary cradle, while the beverage section offers two glide-out glass shelves, as well as Marvel's unique half-shelf to allow vertical storage of 2-liter and opened wine bottles on lower rack.
- Cool blue LED display and controls are discreetly located
- Marvel's specially designed Close Door Assist' door
- Sabbath mode and programmable Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display are easily chosen with the intuitive touch controls
- Vibration Neutralization System™
- Removable shelves allow you to change the storage configuration to suit your needs
- Glide-out racks with elegant maple wood fronts
- 2" Maple rack facings are easy to stain or paint to match cabinetry
- Dual-pane, tinted, UV-resistant glass door
- Door has matching full-length door handle
- Glass door models showcase contents with elegant interior lighting
- Black cabinets have signature black interiors; white cabinets have high gloss white interiors
- Right or left hinge preference must be specified at time of order
- Overlay frame glass door accepts customer supplied wood frame overlay rails, stiles and handle
- Optional pre-finished Marvel Shelf Front Kits available in black, high gloss white and stainless steel Other Features
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.