The world's first 30-inch wide undercounter Refrigerated Drawer provides unparalleled storage capacity and features exclusive to Marvel, including the Sentry System™ refrigeration monitor.
- Enhanced microprocessor technology provides superior temperature control
- Ultra-efficient compressor delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow Other Features
- Digital touchpad controls and LED display are discreetly located
- System has built-in, user-activated Sabbath mode
- Hygienic white interior drawers are ideal for fresh food storage
- Automatic low voltage LED light system provides clean, bright interior lighting
- Telescoping drawer slides allow full drawer extension and easy access to all contents
- Extra-deep lower drawer provides unobstructed vertical storage for two-liter and opened wine bottles
- Recessed gasket eliminates unsightly gaps
- Clean continuous toe kick adds a stylish finish
- Full auto defrost
- 30 inches wide (34"H x 29-7/8"W x 24-1/4"D), 195lbs, 7.7 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.