We've added portability to our standard outdoor beer dispenser. Heavy duty casters and mug rails let you move the party wherever you like! Built with corrosion resistant commercial grade stainless steel, and featuring pro-style handles and stainless steel toe kicks, it's the perfect complement for your outdoor kitchen. Store half, quarter, or two 1/6 barrel kegs, or convert to a full refrigerator with our stow-on-board metal shelves. It comes ready to go with all necessary tapping equipment - draft tower, hoses, 5 lb. CO 2 tank and regulator, drip tray, and interior floor shield to protect the inside liner. You can even add a twin tap to let you enjoy your two favorite brews from the same dispenser (Model 6OHKT-SSX-B-LR)
- Two removable stow-on-board metal shelves
- Stores half, quarter, or 1/6 barrel kegs
- Exclusive shelf design converts to a full refrigerator when you aren't storing kegs or frosted mugs
- Can be portable, freestanding, or built into 24" wide opening
- "Close Door Assist" hinging system for efficiency and temperature control
- Automatic defrost
- Includes all necessary tapping equipment - draft tower, hoses, 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, and interior floor shield to protect inside liner
- Specify right or left hand door hinge when ordering
- Standard door lock
- Exterior cabinet 33 3/4" H x 23 7/8" W x 24 1/2" D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.