Unique elegance-part of the Ventana Collection, the finest storage solutions for outdoor kitchens
Extensive storage-the extended depth of 22 inches accommodates oversized grilling tools, towels, or wood chips
Stable strength-rigid welded construction ensures strength and longevity
Tidy enclosure-rubber trim around the frame helps block dust and water
Quick cleaning-easy-to-clean stainless steel surface
Elegant simplicity-designed with understated style
Ample width-each drawer exterior is 19 inches wide
Smooth reliability-fully extendable drawers on commercial stainless steel rollers
Perfect completion-soft-close drawer slides
Subtle convenience-flush-mounted reversible handle is there when you need it
Perennial refinement-clean design eliminates places that dirt can collect
- Part of the Ventana Collection, the finest storage solutions for the outdoor kitchen
- Each drawer exterior is 19 inches wide
- Extended depth of 22 inches accommodates oversized items
- Fully extendable drawers on commercial stainless steel rollers facilitate smooth and consistent operation
- Rigid welded construction to ensure strength and longevity
- Soft close drawer slides
- Sealed along framing to help aid in dust and water prevention
- Flush mounted reversible handle
- Easy to clean
- No crevice for insect nest
- Sleek contemporary look
|Internal Item ID
||Extra Large Double Drawers - Ventana
|Cut Out Width
|Cut Out Depth
|Cut Out Height
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.