- Time tested spark ignition system with battery backup
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Fluid rotation handle
- Two Stainless Steel burner and one ProSear Burner (total 69,000 BTUs)
- 891-sq.-in. cooking surface (618 primary, 273 secondary)
- Temperature gauge
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Halogen grill surface light
||SEDONA BY LYNX
|Internal Item ID
||36" Sedona by Lynx Built In Grill with 2 Stainless Steel Burners and ProSear Burner, LP
||304 Stainless Steel U Burner and ProSear1 Burner
|Burner Count (not rotisserie)
|Cut Out Width
|Cut Out Depth
|Cut Out Height
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.