Out of Box // Warehouse Sale // SN....10290 Overview
This Jenn-Air® luxury microwave oven features 35 menu programs and Auto Sensor Microwave Cooking, which adjusts time for optimal performance. Its over-the-range design offers a built-in ventilation system to capture smoke and steam from below. This microwave oven pairs beautifully with appliances in our Euro Style suite.Specifications Capacity Configuration
Configuration and Overview
- Microwave Type: Over-the-Range
- Capacity: 2.0
- Cooking Power Wattage: 1000
- Quick Touch Settings: Add A Minute, Cook Time, Defrost, Reheat
- Sensor Cooking: Yes
- Vent Type: Exterior or Recirculating
- Fan CFM: 400
- Work Surface Light: Halogen
- Number of Racks: 1
- Turntable Diameter: 14
- Grease Filter: Charcoal Odor Removing Filter
- Width: 29.9
- Depth: 17
- Height: 17.6
- 1,000-Watt Power Output - This luxury microwave offers 1,000 watts of power, along with exceptional cooking and heating performance.
- Perimetric Venting - Smoke and steam are drawn upward from the cooking surface around the perimetric panel and through the ventilation system of this luxury Jenn-Air® microwave oven. Easy to clean, this ventilation system conceals filters designed to remove cooking odors.
- Integrated Pocket Handle - Hidden with subtlety, this streamlined handle is integrated into a seamless design that enables this luxury Jenn-Air® microwave to match any kitchen decor.
- 2.0 cu. ft. capacity - This microwave oven's exceptionally spacious interior accommodates large dishes and cookware sizes.
- 4-Stage Memory Cooking - Defrost, cook and keep your meal warm by programming the microwave oven's power levels and cook times in advance.
- Exterior or Ductless Venting - Exterior or Ductless Venting
- 400 CFM Rating - 400 CFM Rating
- Stainless Steel Interior - The sleek stainless steel interior is also durable, with a conveniently easy-to-clean surface.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.