OUt of Box / Good condition | S/N .. 9359 Providing outstanding baking, broiling and roasting performance using the MultiMode® Convection System, this double wall oven offers a combined 10.0 cubic feet of oven capacity, larger than previous Jenn-Air® 30" wall ovens. A 4.3-inch full color menu-driven LCD display intuitively guides through oven settings to make cooking withthis wall oven effortless. This wall oven pairs beautifully with appliances in our Pro-Style® suite.
- Multimode® Convection System - Three radiant elements provide consistent heat on every rack for evenly browned, perfectly cooked dishes.
- 4.3 Inch Full-Color Menu-Driven LCD Display - This luxury double wall oven's highly interactive, full-color LCD control panel features menu-driven controls to assist you in selecting cooking options, such as temperature and cooking mode.
- Telescoping Glide Rack - This roll-out rack lets you easily position and remove dishes.
- Rapid Preheat - This convenient oven mode reduces the amount of preheat time while allowing you to bake on up to two oven racks.
- Common Cutout - Our double and single wall ovens fit into the existing cutout for nearly every competitor's wall oven. Each oven fits into the smallest cutout, while its overall height also allows you to cover the remaining gap in the tallest cutout.
- My Creations - My Creations allows you to seamlessly combine up to three cooking modes and save the settings for your favorite recipes.
- 10.0 Cubic Foot Total Capacity - With a combined oven capacity of 10.0 cubic feet, this double wall oven gives you the ability to perform different types of cooking methods at once and can accommodate a wide variety of cookware sizes.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.