Out of Box // Warehouse Sale // SN.... 3345 Overview
With a powerful radiant element (4,500 watts), this Jenn-Air® luxury electric radiant cooktop with electronic touch controls has an easy-to-clean surface. Triple- and Dual-Choice™ elements let you match element size to cookware for best results. This cooktop pairs beautifully with our Euro-Style stainless suite.Specifications Configuration and Overview
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Size: 36
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Radiant
- Number of Burners: 5
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Digital Display: Yes
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Left Front Size: 10"/6"
- Left Front Power: 2500W/1200W
- Left Front Type: Dual
- Left Rear Size: 6"
- Left Rear Type: Single
- Center Rear Size: 12"/9"/6"
- Center Rear Power: 4500W/3000W/1500W
- Center Rear Type: Triple
- Right Front Size: 10"/6"
- Right Front Power: 2500W/1200W
- Right Front Type: Dual
- Right Rear Size: 6"
- Right Rear Power: 1200W
- Right Rear Type: Single
- Depth: 21 3/4
- Height: 3 3/4
- Width: 36 7/8
- Cutout Depth: 20 1/2
- Cutout Width: 35 1/2
- 12"/9"/6" Triple-Choice™ element - Reaching a powerful 4,500 watts, this three-tiered element allows you to experience the ultimate versatility in power levels and heating efficiency, accommodating various-sized cookware.
- Glass-Touch Electronic Controls - Intuitive, highly precise controls are activated by a light touch, look elegant and allow for easy cleaning.
- Simmer Function on All Elements - Provides the optimal temperature for gently cooking delicate sauces and foods.
- Melt Function on All Elements - This selectable function provides the precise temperatures to melt chocolate, butter or other delicate ingredients.
- Elegant Beveled Edge - Elegantly understated, the beveled edge stylishly transitions your cooktop to your countertop.
- Keep Warm™ Function on All Elements - Lets you keep foods and delicate sauces at their ideal serving temperatures.
- Black Floating Glass Design - Convey the elegance of classic black with an exclusive design that features a premium, contemporary look.
- 10"/6" Dual-Choice™ element - Enjoy cooking flexibility and efficiency with a two-tiered single element that accommodates various-sized cookware.
- 6" Single element - Perfectly sized element for your small sauce pans and sauciers.
- Built-in Oven Compatible - Experience premium design and performance from high-end appliances when you install a single wall oven beneath your electric cooktop.
- Control Lock - A selectable option that disables the control functions to help prevent unintended operation or enable easy cleaning.
- Cooktop Power Off Function - Conveniently turn off all radiant elements at once.
- Hot Surface Indicators - Know in an instant whether a cooktop element remains hot, even after the cooktop has been turned off.
- Power On Indicator Light - See at a glance that power is on for an electric radiant element.
- Radiant Elements - Located beneath a smooth, glass-ceramic cooktop, these responsive electric elements transfer heat efficiently to your cookware.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.