- 1 induction cooking zone 8 1/4" (21cm) (2200 W, with booster 3700 W), automatically switches to 10 1/4" (26cm) (2600 W, with booster 3700 W) and to 12 5/8" (3300 W, with booster 3700 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated
ring, cooking zone and output level
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- User friendly control with bi-coloured display (white / orange).
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function.
- Short-term timer.
- Options menu.
- Power management.
- Cooktop-based ventilation control (with suitable hood).
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Operation indicator.
- Pot detection.
- Digital 2 stage residual heat indicator
- Safety shut-off.
- Depending on the type of installation - surface- or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the specific location of the cut-out and the control knob positions may vary.
- The adjacent drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 1" thick. There must be a recess at the rear for proper electronic knob installation.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- The bearing capacity and stability,
in the case of thin countertops in
particular, must be supported using
suitable substructures. Take into
account the appliance weight and
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of inimum 1 " (50 mm) between the individual cut-outs.
- Operates with magnetic (induction)
iron pots and pans only. For an optimal
heat distribution, the use of flat bottom
cookware is recommended.
- Appliance can be snapped into the countertop from above.
- Appliance weight: approx. 12 kg.
- Total rating: Connected load: 3120 W
- Plan for a 59 1/16" connecting cable
without plug (hardwire required).
- Power consumption standby/display off 0.5 W.
- Power consumption standby/network 1.4 W.
- Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.
- Total Amps: 15 A.
- 208 - 240 V / 60 Hz.
- 12 5/8" cooking zone with booster function
- Ideal for round-bottomed wok using wok ring attachment
- Frying sensor function for temperature control in pans
- Easy control of all functions with bi-coloured display
- Solid stainless steel control knobs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.