GLENSIDE FLOOR MODEL // SN.... 2647Q French door design
Inspired by commercial kitchen designs, the precision engineered chain-drive mechanism allows for one-hand opening of both doors at the same timeTrue European Convection with Direct Air
Channels heated air from the top of the oven and circulates it around food on all sides for perfectly uniform baking and roastingExclusive self-clean, (2 full-extension, 1 regular) oven racks
Glide in and out smoothly on stainless steel ball bearings, and are designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycleBacklit electronic control knobs and bright LCD display
Are as elegant as they are ergonomic
- WiFi Connect Allows you to control oven functions from anywhere inside or even outside your home, using your smartphone or other web-enabled mobile device
- Theatre-style LED oven lighting Located on both sides of the oven to enhance visibility and provide a clear view of food, regardless of rack position
- Self-clean with Steam Clean option Gives you flexible options for thorough oven cleaning
- 5.0 cubic foot capacity Easily accommodates even the largest meals
- Ten-pass dual broil element Evenly browns dishes of all types and sizes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.