Out of Box // Warehouse Sale // SN.... 0716P Authentic professional appearance
Stainless steel with smoothly finished edges, large electronic control knobs and heavy duty handlesSealed, dual-flame stacked burners
Deliver a full spectrum of heat settings, from an ultra-low 140° F simmer to an intense 18,000 BTUMonogram professional oven system
Combines European, reverse-air convection technology and six heating elements to provide superb baking resultsHeavy-duty, full-extension racks
Glide smoothly in and out on stainless steel ball bearings for easy access, and are designed to remain in the oven during the self-clean cycle
- LED task lights Below the bullnose, provide a functional and theatrical touch
- Stainless steel and aluminum-clad griddle Offers 18,000 BTUs* of cooking power, allowing fast and consistent heating across the entire cooking surface
- Star-K certification Allows Monogram ranges to operate in Sabbath mode
- A bamboo cutting board Is included
- Optional full-width stainless steel toekick Is included with the range
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.