Out of Box // Warehouse Sale // SN... 1657
High Efficiency Laundry Center
- Super Capacity: Fit more in every load. Wash & dry 3 days of laundry at once. *
- Super Speed: Get your laundry done sooner. Quick wash and dry in only 45 minutes. *
- Super Efficiency: Strong, efficient cleaning performance, every time, with our high efficiency washer with stainless steel tub.
- Super Gentle: Whiter whites, brighter colors, and fewer allergens with advanced rinse cycle technology that uses fresh water.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Maximize your energy and dollar savings with ENERGY STAR® Certified Appliances.
- Classic Slate: Now available in a new modern color, Classic Slate, to bring a new look to your laundry space at home.
- 9 Wash Cycles: Features 9 multiple wash cycles to meet all of your washing needs such as Delicate, Bedding, and Casual.
- 9 Drying Cycles: Offers 9 drying cycles to meet all of your drying needs including Cotton/Towels, Refresh, Delicates and Heavy-Duty.
- Refresh Cycle: Reduce wrinkles with the refresh cycle for those times when your clothes finish drying before you need them.
- Sensor Dry: Ensures laundry dries the first time with automatic moisture sensors.
- Timed Dry Cycle: Select your desired drying time limit that works with your schedule.
- Fabric Softner Dispenser: No more waiting for the rinse cycle, with the fabric softner dispenser that automatically dispenses fabric softner during the cycle.
- End-of-Cycle Signal: Always know when your laundry is done with the end-of-cycle beep.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.