Save money while you save energy. What's not to like? This high-efficiency top load washer uses up to 76 percent less water and 77 percent less energy compared to washers from just a few years ago. The ENERGY STAR ® qualified unit features the H2Low Wash System with Auto Load Sensing enabled by 6th Sense ® technology, which provides the right amount of water for every load. You can save hundreds of gallons of water per week and over $1,300 in lifetime water and energy costs. Plus you can select from 11 cycles, five temperatures, and five adaptive wash actions so your clothes come out right every time. Saving money while you save energy - how's that for multitasking?
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- The H2Low wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use less water and deliver better cleaning performance and gentleness than a traditional top load washer.
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach or fabric softener at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Up to 5 different adaptive wash actions provide a combination of powerful cleaning and gentle fabric care. They sense and adapt to the needs of each load, handling everything from heavily soiled jeans to delicate silks.
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed (on select models).
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Faster spin speeds in the washer remove more moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- The Quick Wash cycle is designed to clean small loads rapidly.
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
- Deep-fill the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by low-water wash cycles. Add an affresh ® Washer cleaner tablet for best results.
- Low-speed wash action helps you take better care of delicate fabrics. It also works well on waterproof items like shower curtains and raincoats.
- Faster spin speeds plus the Adaptive Clean wash system combine to remove tough stains from sturdier fabrics.
- Choose this cycle for the added convenience of soaking heavily-soiled clothes right in the washer.
- Easily cleans larger items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows.
- Sets the wash cycle to begin up to 9 hours later so you can take advantage of non-peak utility rates or wash at a more convenient time.
- The Deep Clean option adds increased wash action and extra rinsing to help break down deep soils.
- Avoid leaving clean clothes in the washer with the adjustable end-of-cycle signal. Thanks to a helpful tone, you'll know when your wash cycle is finished. You can even turn it off
- A digital display on the console counts down the amount of time left in the cycle, so you can always know when it's time to remove items from the washer.
- Add fabric softener when you load your clothes and it is automatically diluted and dispensed at the right time during the cycle! This saves time and eliminates multiple trips to the washer!
|Configuration and Overview|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Energy and Eco-Friendly|
|Energy Star® Qualified||Yes|
|CEE Tier Rating||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Style and Extras|
|Automatic Dispense System||Fabric Softener|
|Advanced Vibration Control||No|
|Auto Load Size Sensing||Yes|
|Cycle and Options|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bulky Items, Casual, Clean Washer with affresh, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Heavy Duty, Normal, Quick Wash, Rinse & Spin, Soak, Whites|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Temperature Combinations||Cold, Cool, Hot, Warm|
|Number of Spin Speeds||2|