|Digital and Knobs|
|Location of Controls|
|Energy Star Rated|
|Fabric Softener Dispenser|
|Number of Cycles|
|Number of Rinse Temps|
|4.3 cu. cubic feet|
|Stainless Steel Drum|
27" gray Maytag front load washer with 5 temperature settings, 11 wash cycles, digital and knob Front controls, 1400 spin RPMs, stackable, bleach dispenser, fabric softener dispenser, steam, stainless drum, ada compliant, energy star rated, Tier III CEE rating.
|MHW8000AW||white||Call For Pricing|
|MHW8000A||gray||Call For Pricing|
- Get the best cleaning in the industry, in hot or cold water. The PowerWash ® cycle delivers the best hot water cleaning while the Cold Wash cycle is the best in cold. Whether it's hot or cold you can give your clothes the best cleaning with a Maxima XL washer.
- Maxima XL & Maxima X washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller, corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- The Optimal Dose dispenser stores enough detergent for up to 12 loads 2 , releasing the amount each load needs for optimal cleaning. It works in unison with PowerSpray so the perfect mix of detergent and water is sprayed on clothes for better cleaning performance while using less detergent.
- Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket, this washer delivers years of dependable cleaning.
- The PowerWash ® cycle gives stains a real kick in the pants. It helps fight stains with extra wash action, heated water, extended wash time and a thorough rinse. No matter what life throws at you, the PowerWash ® cycle has you covered.
- For those who want to spend less time doing laundry, the Maxima XL laundry pair offers extra-large capacity. The largest loads and bulky items aren't a problem for the 4.3 cu. ft. capacity. Fitting more in each load means the same amount of laundry gets done with fewer trips to the laundry room.
- With the Overnight Wash & Dry cycle you can start the cycle in the evening and clothes are ready in the morning.
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing Maxima XL laundry pairs are dependably manufactured right at home.
- Keep clothes fresh and start drying right in the washer. Circulating air helps to keep odor or wrinkles from setting in for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle ends. Plus, this option may beselected manually at any time to dry out the interior of the washer.
- Wash loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration. A combination of two ball-bearing balancing rings, a six-point suspension system and advanced software easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
- Wash temperature is increased and steam is added to remove 99.9% of household bacteria 5 .
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash ®, this option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
- Flexible motor spin speeds accommodate a variety of cycles and load types including delicates, heavy fabrics and bedding.
|Configuration and Overview|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Energy Star® Qualified||Yes|
|CEE Tier Rating||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Capacity (DOE)||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Style and Extras|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment, Cool, Delay Wash, Door Locked, Estimated Time Remaining, Low Detergent, Refill Detergent, Sensing, Steaming|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Automatic Dispense System||Bleach, Bulk-Load Detergent, Fabric Softener|
|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cycle and Options|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Allergen, Bedding, Clean Washer with affresh, Cold Wash, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Normal, Powerwash®, Sanitize, Wash & Dry, Wrinkle Control|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1400|
|Number of Spin Speeds||5|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Soil Selections||Extra Heavy, Light, Medium|
|Temperature Combinations||Cold, Cool, Extra Hot, Hot, Warm|
|Washer Option Selections||Control Lock, Deep Clean with Heated Water, Delay Wash, Drum Light, End of Cycle Signal, Extra Rinse, Fresh Hold®, Steam for Stains|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||52 15/16|