|Depth with Door Open|
|110 V AC|
|Energy Useage per Year|
|Number of Cycles|
|4.30 cubic feet|
27" Maytag Front Loading Maxima XL Washer with 4.30 cubic feet load capacity, Stainless Steel Basket, Detergent Dispenser, Delay Start-up, Add-a-garment, Automatic Temperature Control, Bleach Dispenser, Fabric Softener Dispenser, Auto Load Sensing, and Vibration Control.
#1 Rated Front-Load Washer, according to a leading consumer magazine. Whether it's in hot or cold water, you can choose how your clothes get the best cleaning in the industry 3 . The PowerWash ® cycle combines extra cleaning action and heated water to fight stains. The Cold Wash cycle delivers the same performance but with added energy savings. The Optimal Dose dispenser stores enough detergent for up to 12 loads 1 , and the Overnight Wash & Dry cycle has clothes ready to wear the next day 2 . Maytag ® Commercial Technology offers components built to last, with the added security of a 10-year limited parts warranty 4 . That way your clothes continue to get the best cleaning in the industry long into the future.
- Get the best cleaning in the industry, in hot or cold water. The PowerWash ® cycle delivers the best hot water cleaning while the Cold Wash cycle is the best in cold. Whether it's hot or cold you can give your clothes the best cleaning with a Maxima XL washer.
- Maxima XL & Maxima X washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller, corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- The Optimal Dose dispenser stores enough detergent for up to 12 loads 1 , releasing the amount each load needs for optimal cleaning. It works in unison with PowerSpray so the perfect mix of detergent and water is sprayed on clothes for better cleaning performance while using less detergent.
- Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty 4 on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket, this washer delivers years of dependable cleaning.
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud. Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures to ensure better soil and stain removal.
- For those who want to spend less time doing laundry, the Maxima XL laundry pair offers extra-large capacity. The largest loads and bulky items aren't a problem for the 4.3 cu. ft. capacity. Fitting more in each load means the same amount of laundry gets done with fewer trips to the laundry room.
- Wash and dry a small load of laundry right in the washer.* Whether it's a last-minute wardrobe change or a kid's jersey that has to be ready first thing, you can sleep easy while laundry practically does itself. Start the Overnight Wash & Dry cycle before you go to sleep, and clothes are ready to wear next morning.
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing Maxima XL laundry pairs are dependably manufactured right at home.
- Keep clothes fresh and start drying right in the washer. Circulating air helps to keep odor or wrinkles from setting in for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle ends. Plus, this option may beselected manually at any time to dry out the interior of the washer.
- Wash loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration. A combination of two ball-bearing balancing rings, a six-point suspension system and advanced software easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
- Wash temperature is increased and steam is added to remove 99.9% of household bacteria 5 .
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash ®, this option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
- Flexible motor spin speeds accommodate a variety of cycles and load types including delicates, heavy fabrics and bedding.
|Configuration and Overview|
|CEE Tier Rating||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Energy Star® Qualified||Yes|
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Style and Extras|
|Automatic Dispense System||Bleach, Bulk-Load Detergent, Fabric Softener|
|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment, Cool, Delay Wash, Door Locked, Estimated Time Remaining, Low Detergent, Refill Detergent, Sensing, Steaming|
|Cycle and Options|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Allergen, Bedding, Clean Washer with affresh, Cold Wash, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Normal, Powerwash®, Sanitize, Wash & Dry, Wrinkle Control|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Number of Spin Speeds||5|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Washer Option Selections||Control Lock, Deep Clean with Heated Water, Delay Wash, Drum Light, End of Cycle Signal, Extra Rinse, Fresh Hold®, Steam for Stains|
|Temperature Combinations||Cold, Cool, Extra Hot, Hot, Warm|
|Soil Selections||Extra Heavy, Light, Medium|
|Delay Start||Up to 12 hours|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1400|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||52 15/16|