|220 - 265 Volts|
36" black Frigidaire Induction Cooktop with Touch Sensor controls, 5 burners, smoothtop, induction cooktop, 240/208 Volts.
- Finish meals faster with our induction technology. It's more responsive than gas or electric cooktops bringing water to a boil in less than 2 minutes.
- It heats the pan, not the cooktop - so spills can't burn on.
- Reduce your energy bill with our induction cooktop that is 70% more efficient than cooking with gas and 20% more efficient than cooking with electric.
- The Fits-More cooktop features five elements so you can cook more at once.
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on gas or electric cooktops especially at lower settings.
- Gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water, so it's great for entertaining or getting dinner on the table quickly.
- Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware is compatible with induction elements. An easy rule of thumb: if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's induction-friendly.
- Easily go from warm to boil with just a touch.
- Generates rapid heat for a faster boil.
- Cooktops are approved for installation above any of our Single Electric Wall Ovens.
|Product Weight (lbs)||51|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)||No|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||45.0 / 45.2|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V||10.8 / 9.4|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||40A|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Control Location||Center front|
|Controls||Glass-Touch - Slew Pad|
|Center||8" - 2300/3200 Watts (Induction)|
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||5 (integrated in display)|
|Left Front||6" - 1450/2000 Watts (Induction)|
|Left Rear||8" - 2300/3200 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Front||10" - 2500/3400 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Rear||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|