|26 - 28.9|
|26 - 26.9|
|110 - 120 Volts|
27 inch white Amana 3.4 cu. ft. capacity top load washer with 3 temperature settings, 9 wash cycles, knob controls, 700 spin RPMs, bleach dispenser.
Stop washing clothes in your sink. This cycle can help you care for items labeled "handwash" with a combination of soaking and low-speed agitation.
- Keep up with the laundry. This 3.4 cu. ft. capacity washer makes room for more clothes in each load so you can do fewer loads per week.
- Wash smaller loads without the guilt. Up to four water level choices, depending on model, allow you to match water used to load size, helping reduce water waste.
- With 9 different wash cycles to choose from, you?ll be able to care for it all, from delicate items to towels.
- A smooth porcelain surface resists scratches and odors, unlike plastic tub models, protecting fabrics from snags. Spreckle gray color makes it easy to spot small items like white socks.
- Drying begins in the washer. Spin speeds of up to 700 RPM help remove water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
- Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise. Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
- Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
- Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends. A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Stop handwashing delicate garments. Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
- Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types. Choose from regular, heavy or light soil levels.
- A cycle for loads that only need a quick rinse.
|Automated Dispense System||Bleach|
|Wash Motor Description||1/4 hp|
|CEE Tier Rating||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)|
|Advanced Vibration Control||No|
|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Number of Wash Cycles||9|
|Cycle Selections||Rinse & Spin; Drain & Spin; Casual Heavy; Casual Regular; Normal Super Heavy; Normal - Regular; Normal - Light; Delicate Hand Wash; Delicate Regular|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Soil Selections||Heavy; Light; Medium|
|Number of Temperatures||3|
|Wash Selections||Hot; Cold; Warm|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||700|
|Number of Spin Speeds||2|
General Electric GFWS1500DWW: GE ® ENERGY STAR ® 4.1 DOE cu. ft. capacity frontload washer with steam